A typical journey of an innovator through the co-founder program
Focus on designing multiple business model canvas's with intelligent constraints:
- scale, a big hairy audicious goal;
- cost, like delivering it under x price employing frugal thinking;
- risk, increase partnerships;
- simplicity, doing only thing
- radical, combining ideas that cross industries, businesses, markets, geographies, and/or customer experiences.
- impact, not just action.
hours of video learning on lean startup
highly relevant reading and assignments which advance your specific hypotheses
hour(s) of one to one calls on a frequent basis with your virtual co-founder
pivots, iterations, changes, fail-fast
relevant high-value (funders, successful entrepreneurs) global contacts
Group Hangouts with others in your cohort
First 4 weeks
End of Program
We then move onto defining and testing hypotheses around revenue streams, cost structure, key partners, key resources, channels
We design 1 pilot, with impact measurement at it's heart, which then defines the development of a minimum viable product.
We use customer development and an adapted Business Model Canvas to develop hypotheses, and get out of the building, to iterate on:
- defining our understanding and articulation of the problem (through 5 why process, understanding differences providing painkillers or vitamins, design thinking)
- customer proposition, customer segments
Second 4 weeks
You are an entrepreneur
or an intrapreneur, working on a project, heading up a team, or responsibile for innovations inside your organisation
A problem that you've seen, heard, or experienced
or an idea or feeling of a need for a solution
or unsure on where to start with your solution, how to take it forward, whether to take risk on it or not?
+ tired of those 1-day courses and conferences which give you great inspiration, full of knowledge but full of serendipity and hard to sustain the momentum of change?
A good idea, but no implementation plan. A great set of projects, but no core innovation that cuts across them.
A detailed plan, but no organisational capacity to deliver.
Next 8 week goal
Team/Board of advisors.
Application to an incubator or investor
Minimum Viable Product, defined.
Customer pitch, verified
Investor deck, pitched
Business model tested
Customers, singned up