- You have failed big time. We believe, unless you have failed, you won't be able to act as a meaningful co-founder for others.
- Equally, you have succeeded with an idea inside your organisation or as a start-up, in spectacular fashion.
- You understand the difference between the two.
- You believe in the need for designing for scale at the outset.
- You believe (have experience to back it up) in experimentation first, not documentation.
- You are well versed in lean startup methodologies, minimum viable product, business model canvas, design thinking, and online-learning.
- You have worked in 2 different industries. We believe there is a huge untapped potential when ideas from different industries collide. You can draw experiences and perspectives from multiple fields.
You have engaged in-depth customer development, having interviewed more than 100 customers in previous startup or experiences, with ethnographic research in Finance or Health related services