embedded incubator network
'design' for scale + impact
every 4 hours
out of comfort zone
Design thinking, customer discovery and development by Steven Blank to get out of the building, to iterate on: - defining understanding and articulation of the problem
Customer creation and growing from
Lead with change, starting with developing a sense of urgency around the problem you are trying to solve.
We found this is a crucial missing link in the original Business model canvas
You, your story, your motivations, your values, a world that you'd like to see more of, and what will you not compromise on.
Minimum Viable Product
We design 1 pilot, with impact measurement at it's heart, which then defines the development of a minimum viable product.
Focus on designing at least 3 multiple business model canvas with intelligent constraints:
- company strategy and priorities
- scale, a big hairy audacious goal;
- cost, delivering it under x price employing frugal thinking;
- risk, increase partnerships;
- simplicity, doing only one thing well
- radical, combining ideas that cross industries, businesses, markets, geographies, and/or customer experiences.